Farm Fresh Meats
Locally Produced – USDA Certified
North Florida Natural Black Angus beef is the premier product of Fifth Generation Farms. This delicious beef is produced on our family farm.
- are locally raised on green grass pastures with a free ration of natural grains. (In other words, the cattle roam freely, eating grass and grains as they desire.)
- are NEVER given antibiotics, added hormones or any other growth stimulants.
- are NEVER fed animal by-products.
North Florida Natural Black Angus beef is locally processed and dry-aged for full flavor – FRESH from our farm to your family! Our primary goal is to provide Fifth Generation Farms’ customers with premium quality beef that is nutritious and delicious – NATURALLY!
When produce is shipped hundreds or thousands of miles, it loses crispness, flavor, and nutrients on the way. Foods grown to be shipped may be picked before they ripen and treated with more chemicals. Local foods haven’t traveled as far and are fresher.
As the seasons change, so do crops. If you eat locally, you’ll be trying new things throughout the year. You’re also likely to be eating what naturally grows in your area. While industrial, corporate farms grow varieties that ripen quickly and store well, family farmers often cultivate heirloom varieties that are unique to your home and a part of its heritage.
Fifth Generation Farms has linked up with other area farmers to offer the freshest produce you will find anywhere! Our local growers are committed to limiting the use of pesticides and chemicals in the growing and cultivation process and use only minimal amounts of safe products approved by the USDA. Also, we are excited to announce we now have a variety of organic fruits & vegetables available at Fifth Generation Farms!
Our Local Producers & Vendors list is growing every day!
- Lauri Jo’s Southern Canning Co. (Norman Park, GA)
- Cogdell Berry Farm (Homerville, GA)
- Ozello Island Pepper Products (O’Brien, FL)
- Granny B’s Jam & Jelly (Live Oak, FL)
- Lee’s Cane Syrup (Statesboro, GA)
- Blackberry Patch Syrups (Thomasville, GA)
- Thomas Honey (Lake City, FL)
- Mrs. Leslie’s 10 Layer Cakes (Madison, FL)
- Swamp Mustard (Lake City, FL)
- Croft Farm House BBQ Sauce (Dunnellon, FL)
- Danny’s Bald Head BBQ Sauce (Tampa, FL)
- Island Grove Dressings & Marinades (FL)
- Buttman’s Seasoning (Lake City, FL)
- Redneck Pepper (Lake City, FL)
- King Louie’s Seasonings (Fitzgerald, GA)
- Legg’s Seasoning (Jacksonville, FL)
- Dixie Heat Pepper Sauce (Old Town, FL)
- Spring Head Ranch/Free Range Eggs (Lake City, FL)
- Wainwright Dairy (Live Oak, FL)
- Lilly’s Soap & Such/Goat Milk Soap (Live Oak, FL)
- Beli Farms Vegetables (Wellborn, FL)
- South Georgia Pecan Co. (Valdosta, GA)
- Wainwright Pecans (Live Oak, FL)
- O’Tooles Herb Farm (Madison, FL)
- Nettles Sausage (Lake City, FL)
- C&J Natural Pork (Gainesville, FL)
- “Chasteens Downtown” Casseroles (Lake City, FL)
- Georgia Olive Farms (Lakeland, GA)
- Sweetwater Organic Coffee Co. (Gainesville, FL)
- Northwest Seafood (Gainesville, FL)
- The Flour Pot Bakery (Gainesville, FL)
- Gayla’s Grits (Lakeland, GA)
- Bradley’s Country Store-Stoneground Grits (Tallahassee, FL)
- Hoover Farms Produce (Live Oak, FL)
- GOMI Goat’s Milk Soaps (Lake City, FL)
- Dillon’s Candy Co. (Boston, GA)
- Gator Hammock Sauces & Seasoning (Felda, FL)
- Decatur Fish Farm (Bainbridge, GA)
- Phickles Pickles (Athens, GA)
- Williston Peanut Butter (Williston, FL)
- Dreaming Cow Yogurt (Pavo, GA)
- Lawhorn’s Signature Seasoning (Haines City, FL)
- Braswell’s Jams & Jellies (Statesboro, GA)
- Everglades Seasoning (Sebring, FL)
- Dr. Pete’s Sauces, Glazes, & Baking Mixes (Savannah, GA)
- Savannah Bee Co. (Savannah, GA)